- My hourly fee is $150 an hour.
- For an EMDR Intensive I charge a daily rate of $1200
- A half day EMDR Intensive is $600
I am in network with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, UHC and Tricare- that includes Prime and Select.
If you have other types of insurances please visit this site for more information on insurances I do take Headway Profile for Melanie Mosbarger
Reasons to Consider Self Pay
- Privacy- any documented health record filed by insurance is required to be recorded on your permanent health record and when health insurance companies complete audits they have access to what occurred during each of your therapy sessions.
- Flexibility of multiple sessions in the same week.
- Not limited by insurance to use other modes of therapy that would not otherwise be covered by insurance such as biblical counseling.
- Insurance companies require a diagnosis and cover only services deemed as a medical necessity. Therefore, if you are dealing with everyday life circumstances such as caring for an elderly, spirituality issues, identity issues, relationship issues, or other reasons not defined by a mental health disorder these issues are not covered by insurance.
- Once a diagnosis is made your insurance might view that as a pre-existing condition which could increase the cost of your insurance and make it difficult to receive coverage altogether.
I understand that unexpected circumstances may occur over the course of treatment. If that is the case and you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please give a 24 hr notice if you need to cancel the session. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount for your session.
Forms of payment that are accepted
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
- HSA and FSA card
- You may also consider contacting your local church for financial assistance if necessary